來校交換生-Incoming Exchange Students
International students currently enrolled in one of Providence University’s exchange schools who wish to study at Providence University as exchange students should apply online and download the application form.
- An application form (Print your online application form after filling in)
- An official home university transcript
- One copy of a health certificate from a hospital dated within 3 months prior to the date of application.
- A photocopy of the first page of your passport
- Three passport-size photographs (one is pasted on the application form) note:
- size of “2 inches” (Length 4.5 cm, width 3.5 cm)
- made in recent 6 months.
- no hat is worn
- white background
- color photo without modification or being specially processed. On the back of the photo, please write down your name
- Study plan
- Financial Statement (at least 2,000 USD).Noted: students are all required to buy accidental insurance in Taiwan. (10USD/ per semester.) Medical insurance, if deemed necessary, please purchase before arriving Taiwan and ensure it is applicable in Taiwan.
Fall Semester – June 1st
Spring Semester – December 1st
If you have any further questions, please e-mail to Ms. Alanda Chang.
Ms. Alanda Chang