【西班牙ESIC Business & Marketing School】(IMAT 2020) Digital Economy and Education (Call for papers)
NEW CORPORATE AND EDUCATIONAL CHALLENGES.
■ Call for Papers
IMAT 2020 focuses on education and the digital economy as challenges for this new decade, as the current situation defies conventional assumptions in research in these areas. Research must provide society with the tools to make the most of this reality, unveiling new and untapped opportunities. The main objective of IMAT is to create a network of expert researchers, entrepreneurs and institutional representatives who contribute their knowledge on trends in innovation and education in the digital economy.Through this call we invite you to participate in IMAT submitting your contributions to share research, results and innovative experiences.
- Education and Digital Economy
- Technology Transfer
- University-enterprise collaboration
- Entrepreneurship and Education
- Education and Globalization
- International Educational Experiences
- Mobility Programs
- Competency-based learning
- Educational Leardership
- Barriers to Learning
- New Technologies for Education
- New Teaching and Learning Strategies
- Flipped Learning
- Educational Gamification
After acceptance of abstracts, authors may participate in IMAT:
(i) Submitting a poster through the platform by 29 May 2020.
(ii) Submitting a work in progress (1000 to 2000 words) by 30 April 2020.
(iii) Submitting a full research paper by 29 May 2020. Full papers will be eligible for publication in one of the Congress Special Issues.
All abstracts will be published in the conference proceedings with ISBN.
The submission rules and templates are available on the Congress website (https://www.imat-symposium.com/en/).
■ Key Dates: The key dates are as follows:
- Abstract submission: 1 April 2020
- Notification of acceptance: 30 April 2020
- Submission of full papers (articles or posters): 29 May 2020
- Early Bird Registration deadline: 29 May 2020
- Registration deadline: 15 June 2020
- Conference: 2 and 3 July 2020
■ More information
We are at your service for any query or suggestion at +34 662 386 224 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.orgWe would appreciate that you can forward this Call for Papers to your fellow researchers.