【國際論壇】2021 ITVTI International Symposium on Food for Good
We are pleased to invite you to participate in the 2021 India, Thailand, Vietnam, Taiwan and Indonesia (ITVTI) International Symposium scheduled on Nov. 25, 2021.
We have held this international symposium since 2018 and got rich feedback from all participants, this year we focus on the topic of "Food for Good", to discuss the food technology development and the trend in the Food Industry. We invite domain experts, managers from industries and scholars to share their achievements on how to improve the existing food system to make it better.
Enclosed please find the event's poster and the schedule for your reference, we sincerely invite you to join this event. Kindly share this event to your faculty members and students who will be interested. It's FREE to join us!
Online registration →HERE. (please register before Nov. 19, 2021)
Event Schedule →HERE
- Session 1: Food Ecosystem
- Keynote Speech: Current Status and Future Development of Food Industry in Taiwan!
- Session 2: How to bridge the food science in academia and industry
- Keynote Speech: Milestones in Wheat Domestication
- Session 3: How to build a cooperative relationship among the food science fields
You will receive an acknowledgement of your registration and the corresponding MS Teams link after the registration.
Should you have further inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us and look forward to meeting you online!