【University of Málaga, 西班牙】Call for Participation: ERASMUS+ International Staff Week 3-6 May
University of Málaga ERASMUS+ International Staff Week 3-6 May
Call for Participation: Faculty members and staffs from Providence University
※ Most of speeches are conducted in Spanish.
The 10th edition of the University of Málaga ERASMUS+ International Staff Week, which will be held from May 3rd to May 6th, 2021.
Schedule (Local time in Spain):
- Monday, May 3rd:
- 10:00 am. Institutional Welcome
- 10:20 am. Participation explaination in the Erasmus+ International Staff Week 2021
- 10:30 am UMA International HUB Presentation
- 11:00 am. Service Presentation (I)
- Tuesday, May 4th:
- 10:00 am. Online Talk: First contacts with the Spanish language and cultural life in Malage (This talk will be given in Spanish)
- 11:10 am. Flamenco Workshop (This talk will be given in Spanish)
- Wednesday, May 5th:
- 10:00 am. Online Talk: Introduction to Malaga's lexical: its origin, definition and translation (This talk will be given in Spanish)
- 11:00 am. Online Talk: Hands on: lexical of Malaga's gastronomy (This talk will be given in Spanish)
- Thursday, May 6th:
- 10:00 am. Service Presentation (II)
- 11:45 am. Closure
Application submission acceptance: from Friday 26th of March to Sunday 11th of April (included). 報名申請截止日: 4/11 (日)
No application will be considered after April 11th, 2021. We will inform you about the approval of your application on Thursday 22th of April 2021.
You can now find published in our website the program https://www.uma.es/welcome-
If you are interested in taking part in the programme, please fill in the online application form by clicking on the following link: https://forms.gle/